FEMS 16

Architect: Lemay Erickson Willcox
Client/Owner: DCDGS

This historic Engine House was built in 1932 with a total usable floor area of 26,460 sq. ft. on 3 stories and a partial basement. Work included painting of interior drywall, steel, CMU and exterior 85’ cupola, removal and reapplication of resinous flooring in the fire truck Apparatus Bay, and applying wallcovering.